This is a funny sign. But if you take it seriously, it would be very dangerous. Can you imagine? You take your child and fall into water carefully. Or do they mean “walk” into the water carefully? Or is there such a thing? Or many, “swim” into the water carefully, but are you supposed to take your child? Maybe, maybe not. Whatever, just be careful and take your child, he might fall into the water and drown. Looking at the water color, you would not like it.
Sometimes when we are in a rush doing grocery shopping, we tend to just put all of the things together. That is no good. It will ruin some of the stuff.
When buying groceries, avoid cross-contamination by placing raw meat, poultry, and seafood in plastic bags and keeping them separate from other food. Then after, we need to store them to the proper places to avoid spoiling them. Any ground meats, poultry or fist should be frozen within days; beef, pork, veal or lamb stakes, roasts or chops within 3 to 5 days.
For my friends in the blogroll who want to join the big bang record,
Cut and paste the following starting here.I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog.You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy!Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!The benefits of Viral:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community.
– Make new friends!The Strategist Notebook .Link Addiction.Ardor of the Heart When Life Becomes a BookThe Malaysian Life .Yogatta Dot Com.What Goes Under the Sun.Rashidan’s Cyber Station Sha says.Art of Physics.And the legend Lives .My View My Life.A Simple Life.Juliana’s Site.The Callalily Space.Clumsy Mommy Starz in Sky.Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow Choc Mint Girl Summer in Blue.Denz Techtronics Blog.Denz Recreational Blog .Denz Blog.Pinay WAHM.Teacher Corner.Roselle’s Blog.Life in the Blogger Lane Tikya sa Tate’ .Pinaysmile’s Journey.Asawa’s Love Nest.A Mother’s Journal.Field of Dreams.Wildcatlady29. , La vida es hermosa, Istilopinoy’s Blog, Chez Francine, La Place de Cherie, Le bric a brac de Cherie, Beautifulgishi, Gishi diaries, Bloggishi, Travels in time
….. ADD YOURSELF HERE!!!
I invite my friends to ride the choooo choooo: Julai, Photography per diem, Lutchi, Sundar, and Rose.
Just 35 questions to answer from Francine. I thought it was so long, but don’t notice it when answering, enjoying it.
1. Have u found the one you wanna spend your whole life with.?
– YES, note the capitals, 😀
2. Are u happy with ur life now?
– Yes! Even though there are so many trials in the way. Still, happy with my life.
3. Do you think there’s still a chance for past lovers to get back together?
– Yes, there is always a chance, if both parties are interested to continue the long-buried past.
4 . How did u spend ur Christmas last year?
– I spent it in India with hubby. Enjoyed it so.
5. Do you go for Simbang Gabi?
– Nay, but when at home, we would have a watch night.
6. Who was your Valentine’s date?
– Hubby will always be
So I guess my amended married name in my passport didn’t suffice, they have to have our married license to see my married name. It was just not in their list of requirements. Darn! This Netherlands Visa application is hassling us. I wish I could point it word by word in my papers that hubby’s company is responsible for me financially. Can’t they understand? Hubby’s company is flying all the rig managers and higher positions and their wives all for free! But it is okay, though we have been exchanging communications back and forth to make them understand; at least, it is already being processed.
Finally, Miami office of the Netherlands Consulate said my papers were okay. We had had several email exchanges with the New Orleans sub-office because of the health insurance thing. Hubby’s company is international with employees from all over the world, so I am also covered when I travel outside of the USA. Somehow they had hard time understanding out-of network plans of the company that the benefits department was involved already in making the New Orleans office understand. Miami said its OK, so now we are ready to receive my passport back which we Fedex’d early this week, with Netherlands visa already. Hubby was taking care of it, making sure everything would be dealt and settled with so we can have my visa to the mid-October trip. So excited!